• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Where to find instructions for outlook add-in for Outlook 2010

Greetings. I have Outlook 2010, and have just downloaded the trial version of the GTD Outlook Add-in. Where can I find basic tutorial/instructions for how to use the add-in? Most of the material on the GTD website (e.g., the training tutorials "setting up for success") are written for earlier versions of Outlook. Where are the instructions relevant to 2010? Thanks.
 
There doesn't seem to be one for 2007 either which I am using in my own 30 day trial period.

But if you look at the videos for 2002 they give you enough clues for how it works as lots seems to be very similar. If anything the 2007 version is more user friendly so I have had no problems so far.
 
Top