• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Where to put my NEW Hipster PDA?

I am beginning to implement GTD into my life. I am an IT Support person, so a lot of my professional life is reactionary, and not proactive.

I cannot decide how to best setup my GTD. I am printing out a first run Hipster PDA from the DIY Template at http://www.douglasjohnston.net/weblog/archives/2005/06/11/diyp2_hipsterpda/
I am also test driving ServerSideWiki at http://www.serversidewiki.com. As well, I have a company issued Samsung i700 smartphone PDA, that I have purchased Pocket Informant and will use it with my Outlook that I have at work.

I am going to setup and maintain all of them for the next couple of weeks until my family moves into our new house, at which time I can setup my office and hopefully have an implementation that I can work with day-to-day.

What I want to know is: What is out there to carry my Hipster PDA? I am not a fan of the binder clip or hole punch. I was looking for maybe something like a business card holder that closes up. I am not really sure at the moment.

Thanks for the input in advance.
Michael Ramm
 
If you use a smaller set of cards than index sized cards, you can carry the pack around in your pocket without the need for a holder. See e.g., www.nextactioncards.com for a template.

Steve
 
I ended up using an old PDA case for my 3x5 Hipster. I switched over to the digital since I'm behind my PC all day long at work. Good luck with whatever you go with.
 
Top