• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Which Smartphone/PDA would you buy today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter whode
  • Start date Start date
Cingular 8525 Smartphone (HTC TyTn)

I use the Cingular 8525 Smartphone to compliment my GTD implementation. I have it wirelessly sync with my Outlook 2007 client (exchange). It has a real nice size keyboard so entering new action items is quick and easy. I installed Pocket Informant on it and have my action lists sitting in the tasks sorted by the categories (context). It nice, smooth, and quite functional (at least for my use). You may want to consider.

If you need an unlocked version, you can google HTC TyTn. Same thing as the 8525
 
Top