• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Who has installed Palm Desktop version 4.1

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnParlabane
  • Start date Start date
J

JohnParlabane

Guest
I tend to be a "nervous Nellie" (no offense Nellie) when it comes to upgrading software.

I am getting ready to load latest version of the Palm desktop. Plam Desktop 4.0.1 has been ROCK SOLID and I couldn't be happier. I use and sbuse it and have never had problem 1. In fact, just recently had to do a hard reset on palm and I was "back to normal" in about 20 minutes.

Has anybody upgraded and has it gone well? Any problems?

Anyone else out there scared?
 
Palm desktop upgrade

I loaded it 2 days ago on my notebook as well as my office network, flawless install, no reported problems, would've been nice to have the ablity to change fonts with all these new themes.

BMM
 
desktop

seems to work fine, but i don't 'abuse' it. just use it from time to time as my palm extension
 
No problems with Palm 4.1

I installed it a few days ago and have had no problems with it. Since I'm a visual-person, I really like the slicker graphics. And the ability to edit a memo without opening it up is very nice. I use it both on my home computer and office computer and synch between both with my Handspring Visor.
 
Top