• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Who moved my blackberry - funny

  • Thread starter Thread starter tru
  • Start date Start date
T

tru

Guest
For anyone working in corporate life this new book is just so funny it's a gotta have and read.

I won't spoil the fun here but recommend checking out the reviews on amazon. If you hate corporate bs, see more politics than productivity at work, live by 24/7 email communication then you'll love this book.

Lucy Kellaway (the author) writes for the FT and this clever book is a definite pi** take of one of those the corporate high fliers who uses bs bingo management lingo and subscribes to the latest management consulting fads. I particularly liked the emails between the High Flier and his coach Pandora!

What's it got to do with GTD? Well don't we all take ourselves, our systems and our technology a little too seriously at times.
 
Who Moved My Blackberry

Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be available in the US yet.
JDC
 
April 2006 for a US release as far as I can tell, I just added it to my wish list in Kaboodle.
 
Top