• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Why the hell didn't anyone mention Omnifocus????

I've scoured these forums for a great GTD app and no one mentioned omnifocus? Are you guys oblivious to that app? It's incredible! But after so much complexit in myriad organizing programs (1password, devonthink, filemaker, google docs, etc. etc.) I jsut like my trusty old lightning-fast text files!
 
51 threads. What are you talking about?

validatelife;59085 said:
I've scoured these forums for a great GTD app and no one mentioned omnifocus? Are you guys oblivious to that app? It's incredible! But after so much complexit in myriad organizing programs (1password, devonthink, filemaker, google docs, etc. etc.) I jsut like my trusty old lightning-fast text files!

I used this forum's "search" function and found 51 threads mentioning "omnifocus". So, what are you talking about?
 
I didn't want to share because...

I didn't want to tell you because

a) I didn't think you'd want to know

and

b) I'd never heard of it.

I'm not sure if I owe it to you to share things I don't know about ;-).

JohnV474
 
Top