• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

why the old posts?

Site is fine

We are seeing things as recently as this morning. If you are looking at "new posts" you will see all posts that people have replied to. Many times, someone finds a thread started several years ago and replies that that. So while their portion is new, the original is older. That's the great thing about the DavidCo Forums--you can tap into years of history and group wisdom here.

But if it's a bug you're talking about, we'd want to know about that.

Thanks!
 
I'm only seeing 5 total posts in this thread...

3 sticky ones
and the 2 recent ones (this one and the one before it)
 
I figured out that my "Display Options" (down below the posts) occasionally change to show only the last [short period] like the last day or whatever. I just change the drop-down to a longer period and voila... they are back.
 
I had my display option on forum default and had the issue with only showing a few threads as well. Maybe the default needs looking at. I certainly assumed a bug at first too.
 
I found my way into display options and reset it away from the "default setting" to "display all threads"... now everything is back. thanks
 
Top