• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

wikidPad

  • Thread starter Thread starter jddqr
  • Start date Start date
J

jddqr

Guest
Has anyone played with the captioned? I'm finding that it's a fantastic tool for managing GTD with. The nicest function is that you can markup your text, anywhere, like this:

todo.home: clean dishes

and the software will extract all of these tags into a special, real-time list. This means you can maintain all of your projects as separate Wiki pages, but always have the various next-actions compiled into a single list. Great stuff!

http://www.jhorman.org/wikidPad/

Not freeware, but modestly priced ($12)
-John
 
RE: WikidPad

I've been trying out WikidPad as I'm looking for a 'digital notebook' to keep my reference material/notes/journal etc at work. At home I use OneNote, but at work we're still on NT so I've been looking at alternatives. I have been using Outlook at work for GTD, but after playing around with WikidPad, I'm thinking about maybe switching to it as I should be able to integrate the 'notebook' and GTD functionality in one application.

Nigel
 
Top