• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Will any more 2010 Jr-size Coordinators be produced?

The two Staples local to me have just the Letter-size 2010 set. I was able to purchase a refill pack in the Jr size (I see they're available from DavidCo as well), but will more full 2010 Junior sets be produced?

(Yes, I am late to this party!)

Many thanks.
 
Thank you, Kelly.

I don't need the binder or the calendar, but I'm very interested in the divider tabs, contact pages and all that helpful information that's included with the full set. If these components are available separately, I'd love to know!

Beth
 
Top