• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Will the outlook add-in sync with outlook on a black berry?

I have a desk top pc and a smart phone, I sync the calendars, will the add in work on the phone?

btw.... disappointed netcentricks won't make a 64 bt outlook 2010. I have 32 bit office on a 64 bit win7 os, I guess this is the end of the line for that add in software?
 
Thanks, that answered my question.

I actually read a thread about netcentrics not supporting 64 bit and didn't like their attitude, I guess it really is a money/demand issue but... no point in getting into something that looks to be on it's last legs. I did that with a Dell Palm axim v51 (I think it was) $600 and was happy then but that was the last palm they ever made. Now every thing has to work with a black berry... for me at least.
 
Top