Work Contexts

Discussion in 'PUBLIC: Discuss the GTD Methodology' started by Stephen Brown, May 16, 2019.

1. Chris Austin

Chris Austin Registered

I find that I can accomplish almost all of my actions/tasks from anywhere with a laptop, iphone and other tools, so where I am at is not as relevant to me and I always have the tools I need with me. I prefer to tag my tasks with time to finish (5m, 15m, 1/2 hr, 1 hr, etc.) and/or energy level low/high and I also star some tasks to bring them focus. My gtd tool lets me assign these types of tags, so I take advantage of them. I like minimal lists, next actions, waiting for, someday/maybe and projects. I would go crazy with numerous lists, my next actions list can get lengthy but as mentioned earlier, I can easily sort by time, energy and importance. I will add additional tags like #thought, #read, #followup to identify items that I have to give thought to or will require me to read something of length or if I need to follow up..I don't like to leave people hanging, so this tag is a good one for me.