• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

XMaster

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I'm using XMaster and I'm very happy with it. I've only had a few crashes, mainly when disabling hacks, and those were all recoverable with a soft reset.

My favorites are EasyLaunch, which lets you assign applications to pen strokes and button presses, and MiddleCapsHack, which lets you write capital letters more easily.

I also use PalmWiki to link ToDos to existing memos (e.g. a project or reference memo) and I'm evaluating Hi-Launcher, a start-menu-like application launcher.
 
Top