How do you keep track of your Calendar?

Fireproof

Registered
I use Outlook sync'd with my Blackberry.

All appointments, home and work, go on my single calendar. Since I'm using BES, with wireless synchronization, if I input on Outlook, it immediately shows up on my Blackberry...and vice-versa.

I also occasionally input my wife's appointments (if I need to be aware of her being gone somewhere, for example), and just enter it on my calendar but set it to "Show time as FREE".

Works for me.

Ruud

Registered
Also self-employed and having a home office.

I prefer to use Outlook (just upgraded to 2007). The PIM part is just rock-solid and it helps to reduce the number of places where I have "stuff".

I mainly have birthdays and such on the calendar. I try to stay away from hard dated items unless they really, really are hard dated. Certain repetitive tasks also go on the calendar as All Day events (note: that is because I have an Outlook Live subscription which turns a premium Hotmail account into a sort of webdav/IMAP system -- my email, notes, tasks and calendar are available locally and via Hotmail yet certain recurrence patterns for tasks are not supported in Hotmail).

Micah said:
I've recently switched to the PlannerPad [...]

Wow, that looks good. I should start thinking about a new toy :)