I want to design my own leather binder, gorgeous

L

LLL3

I know where you can custom design your own leather accessories

for those of you looking for a leather artisan to custom design your own desk accessories check out April in Paris in San Francisco. This master leather artisan was leather-trained by Hermes for 14 years in Paris and SF, and has her own line called April in Paris. Beatrice Amblard specializes in custom orders and working with French calf, alligator, ostrich and stingray. The website is www.AprilinParis.us.
Hope this helps! Good luck!

L

Lisa Wilson

Hi

I am totally agreed, you need an best quality , and its obvious if we pay, we need an better result too,
you can find many websites who sell online, you can search over internet for those websites, even luggageonline is also an better option, may be it works for your requirements.

JohnV474

Registered
Not quite lime green, but...

This is not a custom leather shop, but if you look there are some great leather artisans out there. For bags, I love Saddleback leather (as I'll mention in other posts), but for personal gear, Colonel Littleton has some great stuff, including leather-bound three-ring notebooks:

http://www.colonellittleton.com/?p=products&cat=11

Their products tend to embrace the wholehearted Americana mystique as opposed to exotic fashion, and therefore may not be exactly what you are looking for.

Where else can you get a crocodile skin flyswatter?

JohnV474