• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

What the GTD system doesn't handle very well...

Creative work

My experience is the opposite. It is only because I can get free of the clutter that I can actually do creative work. I do often have to schedule it and it does often require several hours at a time. I believe that there is such a thing as a muse, but also that very few serious artists sit around and wait for it to appear. They probably coax the muse into the room by adhering to a rigorous schedule and by setting up frequent work sessions. Just my guess.
 
Top