Weekly Review Accountability Buddy (accountabilibuddy)

snikkerz

Registered
I was inspired by the "Beyond the Basics" webinar to find an accountability buddy to support each other in doing our weekly reviews.

About Me:
* I've been doing GTD for about five years, and consistent weekly reviews for most of it. However, I fell off the bandwagon a year ago, and am now getting back on!
* I currently aim to do mine weekly on Thursdays and/or Sundays
* I'd like to find someone who I can check in with over email, Facebook messenger, or the phone.
* For what it's worth, I reside in the PST time zone.

If you are also looking for an accountabilibuddy, I invite you to post your information as well!

Gene

Arun

Registered
Out of the 11 points mentioned in Weekly Review by David Allen.
Only 3 Points can be done together with Accountability buddy those are
#3. Empty Your Head
#8. Review Project (and Larger Outcome) Lists
#11. Be Creative and Courageous
Rest of the points are better off to be done alone, because while you are doing those points your buddy has nothing to do but to wait on you, and he would be bored to death.

Gene - I can be your accountability buddy for a month, I am on IST. reachable on skype:arunkw and arunkw@gmail.com for Gmail/Hangout.

snikkerz

Registered
Out of the 11 points mentioned in Weekly Review by David Allen.
Only 3 Points can be done together with Accountability buddy those are
#3. Empty Your Head
#8. Review Project (and Larger Outcome) Lists
#11. Be Creative and Courageous
Rest of the points are better off to be done alone, because while you are doing those points your buddy has nothing to do but to wait on you, and he would be bored to death.

Gene - I can be your accountability buddy for a month, I am on IST. reachable on skype:arunkw and arunkw@gmail.com for Gmail/Hangout.

Thanks, Arun, will reach out!

And yes, to clarify, I do not intend my buddy to be on the phone with me DURING the review period, as that is a solo and largely private endeavor. I see it as more of a pre-brief + de-brief phenomenon, although I'm open to trying alternative protocols.