• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Ah, Smell the Roses -- new video from David Allen

This was such an incredibly important thing for all of us to remember! A perfect lead-in to the webinar on the higher horizons. David Allen, you never fail to amaze me with your thinking. So profound. Bravo, David!
 
I do wish “video” or “audio“ was the first word in the title because the end is typically cut off. I don’t need the video in my car!
 
I do wish “video” or “audio“ was the first word in the title because the end is typically cut off. I don’t need the video in my car!
I just made myself chuckle by imagining what Theo Compernolle would say about driving while watching a video. He once said something close to this: "The car is not the place for getting things done."

I will look into renaming recent a/v files with the audio or video as the first word.
 
Top