Another productive reason for GTD?

gtdstudente

Registered
Another productive reason for GTD?

While it is agreed that . . . Ideas simply seem to just happen and as such, are 'timeless' . . . however, Good Decision(s)/Judgment(s) do require varying degrees of Effort-&-Time and, as such, the best way to reduce the Effort-&-Time for Good Decision(s)/Judgment(s) is a Calm/Relaxed, Empty/Distraction-Free Mind, etc.

Is that another productive/worthy reason for GTD?

Last edited:

dtj

Registered
Perhaps it's just my brain put hurdles in front of me, but some of my best ideas happen well outside the times when I am looking for great ideas. In fact, it's often at the most inopportune times. Thus, having a trusted system to put them in, where the can benefit from context and clear-minded consideration.

Wilson Ng

Registered
I've found a lot of my best ideas were found when doing a daily walk or when I'm mowing the lawn. My mind is free but a thought will pop up randomly that would not have happened if I was sitting down trying to brainstorm like a madman. Thankfully, Drafts on my iPhone is a perfect capture tool as well as "Hey Siri…"

gtdstudente

Registered
I've found a lot of my best ideas were found when doing a daily walk or when I'm mowing the lawn. My mind is free but a thought will pop up randomly that would not have happened if I was sitting down trying to brainstorm like a madman. Thankfully, Drafts on my iPhone is a perfect capture tool as well as "Hey Siri…"
With all due respect, your "mowing" [in the midst of being unable to do anything else actually facilitates ideas?] is my showering/driving