Any experience with GTD?

How to choose the best breast pump?

Research has shown that breast milk provides adequate nutrition, including vitamins, proteins, and fats, for mom, infants, and babies. However, if you wish to go back to work as soon as possible, you can consider buying a breast pump. The following will give you an overall idea of how a breast pump can benefit you in many ways. Even if you are owning the best seller item from the best breast pump brand, there is still some information about a breast pump that you might never heard before when talking about this useful machine.

What is a breast pump?

A breast pump can be described as a mechanical device that allows women to extract milk from their breasts. It can perform the work manually by hands, or can be powered by electricity. In both ways, a breast pump helps women much in breastfeeding tasks while ensuring babies are well-feed. If we talk about this machine, keep in mind the below awesome benefits.

1. If you need to return to work, do not forget to buy a breast pump!

Having a baby is one of the most beautiful things in one’s life. In reality, returning to work is also important. At this stage, owning a breast pump helps you much in storing breast milk, while continuing to work as usual. Most importantly, your baby will still be fed with full of necessary nutrients.

2. More time to rest

If you store enough milk for your baby using a breast pump, you will have more time to break. You will not need to worry much when there is a need to go out for work, you can seek support from someone else to feed your baby while you are outside the house.

3. Create an emergency supply

If a mom breastfeeds her baby for 3-6 months, he or she will have a mature digestive system that can protect herself or himself from infections. Sometimes in life, you might get unexpectedly sick or in the need of medication. This is the right time when a breast pump shows its power. And, the breast milk stored in the freezer helps a mom in feeding her baby when he or she is in need.

4. Ensure your baby gets continual breastfeeding for the first few months

It is important to breastfeed babies for at least 6 months. If moms can extend the time of breastfeeding, it can be even better. It is not only good for babies but also for moms. Breast milk provides everything a baby needs for a perfect growth. By far, it helps your baby against bacteria and viruses from inside his or her body. Not all, it reduces the babies’ risks of causing allergies or asthma. Research has also shown that babies who have not to consume formula milk for the first 6 months, will have less chance of getting ear infections and other illnesses.

5ma3zpA.jpg

From this, having a breast pump means having a useful machine that contributes indirectly to one’s perfect growth. You will never get disappointed in buying one to take care of your baby at best.

How to choose the best breast pumps ?

As the need for breast pumps is continually increased, there are more and more options available on the market for mom’s choices. To choose the best breast pumps, do not ignore the following 4 top rated breast pumps on Amazon.

1. Medela Pump in Style Advanced
  • On the top list of the best breast pump reviews
  • Item weight: 0.32 ounces
  • Item dimensions: 14.2 x 7 x 11.7 inches
  • Customer star rating: 4.5/ 5 (2983 ratings)
  • Electric breast pump for double pumping
  • Portable battery pack
  • Adjustable speed and vacuum
  • International adapter
  • Built-in bottle holders
2. Bellababy Double Electric breastfeeding pumps
  • Item weight: 0.16 ounces
  • Item dimensions: 13.9 x 10.1 x 4.1 inches
  • Customer star rating: 4.4/ 5 (2814 ratings)
  • 2 storage bag adapters
  • 4 modes and 9 levels of suction
  • Built-in battery for outdoor use
  • Pain free
  • Fast USB rechargeable
  • Closed system
3. Nenesupply Compatible Pump Parts for Medela Pump In Style Breastpump
  • Item dimensions: 5.91 x 5.51 x 4.8 inches
  • Customer star rating: 4.4/ 5 (426 ratings)
  • Interchangeable with OEM parts
  • 6 breastshield sizes to choose from
  • Extra valves and membranes
  • Leak proof bottles
  • BPA free
4. Spectra Baby USA S1 Plus Electric Breast Pump
  • Best electric breast pump
  • Item weight: 3.3 pounds
  • Product Dimensions: 7.90 x 7.90 x 6.70 inches
  • Customer star rating: 4.5/ 5 (2136 ratings)
  • Includes: double/ single breast pump, 12V AC power adapter, detachable power cord prongs, neck bottle, backflow protector, duckbill valve, tubing, flange
  • Closed system
  • Rechargeable battery
  • Customizable settings: to customize the pump’s settings to body’s response of moms, as well as follow her flow to find her own best settings
Ai1IdIE.jpg

The above is not the full list of the recommended breast pump that can be found in most of the mother-care stores. However, they are often listed on the top list of best-seller products for modern moms. To find out more about “The Story of The Best Breast Pump of 2020”,

Breast pump comparison

There are 2 main types of breast pumps. As mentioned earlier, one can be powered by electricity. And another one works manually by hand.

Consider a manual breast pump if:
  • You are looking for a lower-cost and quieter options, compared to electric breast pumps
  • You are returning to work and would like to operate the work by hands
Consider an electric breast pump if:
  • You are looking for a more convenient option, as the motor will work for you
  • You do not prefer to work by hands frequently
  • You would prefer a battery-operated option (could be with AA lithium batteries or with a rechargeable pack)
Final words

You might be concerned about “Which breast pump is best”. The answer is, depends on how often you expect to be pumping and which stage you are at, then you can have a better idea of “What is the best breast pump”. You will also need to think about your baby’s needs. And, if you are unsure which one suits best, let TheKingLive team help. you will get all that you need, including an A-Z buying guide. What’s more? We are available to help you with more product categories on different product ranges. Read on our free published articles and do not miss out on the chance to get the best deal from us!

Source: https://freelance.habr.com/freelancers/jakethompson
MwQN27n.gif

Further Reading: http://kristystevens.emyspot.com
7jxKOy1.gif

http://kristystevens.emyspot.com/blog/best-travel-breast-pump-the-ultimate-guide-to-pumping-while-traveling.html
iAQxIbv.gif

Last edited:

mcogilvie

Registered
Hello

I've been exploring David Allen's Getting Things Done method of productivity and organization and I'm curious if anyone has used this before. And if you have, what feedback can you give me? I'm really interested to see how he sets up his tools for programs like OneNote and Evernote, etc.

After many years of failed attempts with various productivity programs, I'm really trying to find one that works (for me).

Thank you !
Hi, welcome. Around here, we pretty much all use Getting Things Done (GTD for short). I’ve used GTD for a long time now, and it is very effective. A lot of it seems simple and easy, and it is, but it works best when you are honest with yourself and self-aware. Before GTD, I had tried everything available too. GTD works.

GTD is not really a system so much as a systematic framework you can use with your preferred tools. @sharmon02 is an expert on Evernote, and I would defer to her on its use. I did use it for reference, but I have mostly moved on to simpler tools. In some sense, the heart of GTD lies in lists of projects and next actions, and I currently use Things 3 for that.

Last edited:

Mark Jantzen

Registered
I've practiced GTD since 1991 so I'm a little biased. It works. But it's an approach and way of thinking that is truly is tool agnostic. I've used a paper planner as well as OmniFocus over the years. The key is to get the thinking part first. Then tool organization will flow more naturally. For example I've pivoted some of my system into Notion recently. It was simple to do because I already had an idea what kind of content was at hand.

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
GTD is a powerful set of principles that allows you to manage all of the inputs in your life. The practices are sound. Most people modify tactical components (I dare say you won't find hardly anyone who has the same contexts, or even uses contexts). GTD is amenable to other approaches to create a thriving, integrated system based on what works best for you. For example, I am a proponent of time blocking for deep, focused work. This works well within a total integrated system. So, explore and ask people here what they do and think. Cheers! :)