Any GTD apps for Outlook

ivanjay205

Registered
I am currently using Nirvana and it works well. Curious are there any MS add ins robust for gtd? I don’t like an endless list of outlook tasks as is built in. But i live a lot in Outlook so having a tool there could be good.

mcogilvie

Registered
Have you looked at Microsoft Todo? I think it is pretty good now. I understand it talks to Outlook.

The market for personal-use, 3rd-party Outlook add-ins seems to be about gone.

alevici

Registered
I am currently using Nirvana and it works well. Curious are there any MS add ins robust for gtd? I don’t like an endless list of outlook tasks as is built in. But i live a lot in Outlook so having a tool there could be good.
I’m in the same situation . I tested some option but anytime I faces the same problems: I manage a support team and the official calendar so I need the integration with outlook calendar and I need to see task in the same view as outlook metering . Next is the fact that forwarding e-mail in other software we have file attachment stripped or face the possibility to open in the app.
When I discovered that Microsoft To Do integrated Tag and will be soon implemented with Teams, choosing To Do was no brainier.
I posted some screenshots of my system, if you need to see it I will be willingly to explain how I set up.

OF user

Registered
I’m in the same situation . I tested some option but anytime I faces the same problems: I manage a support team and the official calendar so I need the integration with outlook calendar and I need to see task in the same view as outlook metering . Next is the fact that forwarding e-mail in other software we have file attachment stripped or face the possibility to open in the app.
When I discovered that Microsoft To Do integrated Tag and will be soon implemented with Teams, choosing To Do was no brainier.
I posted some screenshots of my system, if you need to see it I will be willingly to explain how I set up.
You can try Clear Context. It is most similar to the Netcentrics GTD plugin that is now defunct. Meg Edwards (GTD Coach) did the tutorial for the Netcentrics plugin. It was similar but not as elegant as the Lotus Notes plugin David Allen uses. I once tried Clear Context and it was fine but I don't always like Outlook add ons as they sometimes mess with the Outlook app, or probably vice versa.

ivanjay205

Registered
Super interested! Did you post screenshots? I dont see them. Based on how those look I might take you up on your offer. Does it do recurring tasks too?

alevici

Registered
Super interested! Did you post screenshots? I dont see them. Based on how those look I might take you up on your offer. Does it do recurring tasks too?
i posted my screenshoot here let me know if you can't see them, just search for Microsoft To Do post. Tes recurring task are an available feature as well

bdavidson

Registered