• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Area of Focus in OmniFocus2, vague or specific

Alex Hu

Registered
I feel confused for the set up of AoF folders in Omnifocus. For example, I previously have a folder named Professional Development, and under it I have another folder called "Becoming a professional translator" under which is a project named "Pass the CATTI certificate". But when I do the weekly review today, I come up with this idea of using "Becoming a professional translator" as the AoF folder. So if I do so, is it still an AoF, or a future goal in the GTD system?
 
Top