Best Android apps for GTD?

billjw

Registered
How do you do that?

timjamesbrennan;101599 said:
I use voice actions as my primary capture tool. Simply by pressing and holding the magnifying glass icon, the app launches and I say something like " note to self, August 31 going to Jay's for lunch 1pm". Then I press send.

It instantly sends an email to myself with that audio recording so I can process later. It also transcribes the words, but this is very unreliable so I just use the audio attachment. (note: this feature only works for me if I set my location to the US, even though I am British)"

Hello, do you mean the google search widget? Where are you accessing the magnifying glass? I am trying this and using a Galaxy Note 2 with Google Now.

Cheers

Bill

G

hi

Memento is the app. I emailed the vendor and asked him about future enhancements and I was happily surprised that most of the things that I asked for (custom icons, and other requests) were already on the list for the next or future releases.

mak2011

Registered
2DO for action items, and Evernote for projects, project support material, reference stuff, and its great as a digital in-basket

X

xuereb

I didn`t find any app on android market for this. Could you post me a link for download ?