• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Call all Nirvana users...

Hello

Calling all Nirvana users...

It seems that Nirvana (NirvanaHQ.com) closed their user forum a while back for some reason. Apparently since that time Nirvana have been encouraging their users to set up their own forums, but that nobody had done so yet.

So today I set up a new forum here: http://nirvana.freeforums.net.

If you'd like to discuss any detailed Nirvana stuff please join in!

J

P.S. I see it as a quasi-altruistic exercise and if Nirvana want to take control they are welcome.
Likewise if anyone has any suggestions about how to administer the forum please let me know too. :)
 
Great -- I will bookmark and participate in discussions. Thanks for creating this!
 
Excellent. See you there.

It is the first forum I have ever started so all suggestions welcome (and please go easy on me!)

J

PS The new problem of course is how to attract other Nirvana users...!
 
Maybe we could ask Nirvanahq people directly if news of the new forum could be posted on their website. I will tweet about it. I will also directly tweet Nirvanahq about the forum. Let's see their response.
 
I have emailed them by no reply yet.

As you may know, as things stand they seem to have very limited help literature and they have this insane system where a member of staff replies to every single support question. And I feel bad but I keep having to ask them 'stupid' questions!

J
 
Top