Excellent workflow diagram from GTD Summit

DanF

Registered
Latest on xplane workflow diagram?

Kelly,
What's the latest on the new workflow diagram by xplane? I've seen a version of it and it looks phenomenal.

-Dan

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
The team decided to re-shoot the instructional DVD to make it even better, so it was delayed a bit. October looks like the expected date now for this.

Barb

Registered
I just ordered mine!

I just placed my order. I was glad to see a smaller version came with the large map (I have NO wall space in my office!)

Great price break for Connect members and we're getting them first...check your email for details. I've never EVER been disappointed with any Davidco product and I'm confident this will be worth the money too. There was SO much buzz about this among the people who attended the Summit and saw it "live"!

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Quick reminder

Thanks for the enthusiastic response so far! Many of you ordered right away. Thank you. We're thrilled with how it came out and can't wait for you all to experience it. It's been a long time in the making (and waiting on your part!) and we appreciate your patience as we created the best product we could.

If you already ordered, and forgot to enter the code, the Products dept. says they will scan all Connect member orders and credit you back the $10 if you missed submitting it with your order. If you have questions about the order you already placed, please email the Products team directly at products@davidco.com.

If you haven't ordered it yet, and would like to apply the special code that was sent to members by email today, please be sure to add the code to your order and submit it before completing the order (see screen shot below.)

If you didn't receive the email with the special offer for Connect members to pre-order this new product at a special price, please email us at connect@davidco.com.

Attached files

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Update from Products Dept.

The product sold out so quickly that it was out of stock for about a week. It's back in stock and the shipments have started again. So the Products team extended the special Connect members-only $10 discount on the Workflow Map + DVD through October 31st. The special code to enter in your order (please click submit to make sure the code is accepted) is Map10. This $10 discount is greater than your regular 10% Connect discount, so we always apply the greater discount for you.

If you have questions, please contact Customer Service at customerservice@davidco.com.

They also told us that they are working on a more economical solution for shipping internationally (the poster tube apparently made the cost quite high) and will have something to announce soon on that.

Barb

Registered
Love it

I really love mine. I put the smaller version under the glass that protects my desk and bought a large poster frame for the large one. I don't have much wall space in my office, but it's hanging in a place only I can see. And I'm the only one that matters.