• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

gmail Calendar programmable ?

I was just making a joke regarding your upside-down calendar approach...
@René Lie

Slow side on this end . . . my bad

Consistency improves systems and structures ?

As such, can it be said an inverse calendar's time sequence layout is more consistent with horizons to calendar including everything 'in between' than current conventional calendar layouts ?

Thank you very much sir

As you see GTD fit. . . .

Ps. Post herein includes some editing to 'original' post:
"to calendar including everything 'in between' than current"
 
Last edited:
@René Lie

Slow side on this end . . . my bad

Consistency improves systems and structures ?

As such, can it be said an inverse calendar's time sequence layout is more consistent with horizons than conventional calendar layouts ?

Thank you very much sir

As you see GTD fit. . . .
That could have its place - like some kind of timeline, right?

I once made a calendar (for print) like the Kairos "seamless" one, but that didn't appeal to me.

I'm not sure the upside-down approach would either... In my calendar app, I can choose between horizontal and vertical week view, but I'm still not sure which one I prefer (but upside-down is not an option in the app).
 
Top