GTD in Australia

mksilk2

Registered
One item I would like to hear more about how the community works with it is The Tickler File. Can we add that as a potential future agenda item?

Murray

Registered
Hi folks,

Our next meet up will be on 2 May 6:00-7:00pm AEST

We will continue with our topic from our last meet up, allowing everyone who wants a chance to share and also time for discussion:

My GTD System: Show and Tell. If you are comfortable, feel free to show us some of your lists or any other aspect of you system such as workspace, calendar, capture tools. This can be done through screen sharing, or you might consider preparing a few screenshots or photos (or just talk us through it.) It is of course totally fine to join the discussion without sharing anything from your system.

To receive the MS Teams meeting link, please register by sending me a brief email:

[Edit: email address removed from old post]

Forum members and other GTDers are welcome to join from other parts of the world if the time is suitable:

Brisbane 6:00pm
Auckland 8:00pm
New York 4:00am
Amsterdam 10:00am
Mumbai 1:30pm

(Please confirm these time zone conversions for yourself if joining from outside Eastern Australia)

Last edited:

Murray

Registered
The Australia group will have our next meetup session via Microsoft Teams on 30 May at 6:00pm AEST. International guests very welcome!

To register please email me at:

[Edit: email address removed from old post]

Last edited: