Done! I look forward to demonstrating how I do it in Google calendar, and seeing how others do it.One item I would like to hear more about how the community works with it is The Tickler File. Can we add that as a potential future agenda item?
Thanks for having me - nice meetup with nice people!Hi folks,
Our next meet up will be on 2 May 6:00-7:00pm AEST
We will continue with our topic from our last meet up, allowing everyone who wants a chance to share and also time for discussion:
My GTD System: Show and Tell.
It's been a while but we may well have more. Could you please email me on mcare36@eq.edu.au so I can include you in any communications?Sorry I missed this - are you planning any more?
Hello and welcome back!Hey, I just reactivated my account after quite some time away. Would love to connect into an Australian community or help start one if that's where we are at.