GTD Tune-up Time

georgemixon

Registered
Started my annual GTD Tune-up today. Need to get my GTD system back on track and current. I am using a "Mastering Workflow" training manual I received at a David Allen Training Seminar a few years ago in Atlanta. Time to get GTD'ing.

DaveInMilwaukee

Registered
Good luck.
I use the downtime between Christmas and New Years to revisit my systems and do my annual tune-up. I guess it doesn’t matter when you do it, as long as you periodically review your set up and how you use it.

Oogiem

Registered
Started my annual GTD Tune-up today. Need to get my GTD system back on track and current.
I started my quarterly review yesterday too. I end up doing things by seasons so for me the euinoxes and solstices are the times for a major review. This time around I'm looking at making some changes to my system to account for what I believe will be permanent changs in how we need to deal with the world and life due to COVID-19. I usually do my very long in-depth yearly review at the winter solstice but it feels like I need to do it this quarter so I will.

That's one benefit of GTD, I feel a need tolook more closely at my systems and procedures and GTD gives me a great framework to do that.

Last edited:

georgemixon

Registered
Thanks for the comment....the world has changed, for the time being at least...GTD flexibility is a true positive for the system...

Christian_A_UK

Registered
Another period of "work from home if you can" in the UK has afforded me the chance to revisit & tune-up also. Making the most of the opportunity to attend less physical meetings!

Ger80C

Registered
Started my annual GTD Tune-up today. Need to get my GTD system back on track and current. I am using a "Mastering Workflow" training manual I received at a David Allen Training Seminar a few years ago in Atlanta. Time to get GTD'ing.
Great Idea to implement a "yearly tune-up"! How did it go so far?