• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

How to add a sub-task when you are in a label list in Todoist

I use Todoist for GTD. It is not the best tool and I often go to my label list and see my list of tasks to do and then I plan as to what are the sub-tasks for this task. However, I can't a sub-task to the task in label list. I have to go to the project in which this task is and then add a sub-task. Anyway to do this?
 
I use Todoist for GTD. It is not the best tool and I often go to my label list and see my list of tasks to do and then I plan as to what are the sub-tasks for this task. However, I can't a sub-task to the task in label list. I have to go to the project in which this task is and then add a sub-task. Anyway to do this?

I would set up Todoist the way the GTD & Todoist Setup Guide talks about instead:
https://store.gettingthingsdone.com/Todoist-Setup-Guide-p/10484.htm
 
Top