Jott out of beta (=$$$)

dschaffner

Registered
cellmatrix;63182 said:
Since you are apparently not having the same problem, I assume you must be using a different script than I am. If you would be so kind as to provide a link for this script, or otherwise explain how you manage this, I would greatly appreciate it and it would likely inspire me to again give omnifocus a try.

The script I am using is attached.

You might also try looking for help on the very active OF forums: http://forums.omnigroup.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42&styleid=2

- Don

Attached files image_287.txt (11.4 KB) 

fingal

Registered
Simple Jott Alternative

If you were like me and was a low key (free) user of Jott, I found Reqall as a alternative (www.reqall.com). I used to call Jott from my Blackberry, record an action item and by the time I got to work, the message was waiting in my company Outlook Inbox.

Reqall again allows me to do that. Plus in the process I associated Voice Dialing with the side key on my BB. Now I push the button, say "Call My Notes (I named the Reqall phone number My Notes) and I'm ready to record.

Life is good."

mcogilvie

Registered
iPhone ReQall 2.0

Ben Atwater;65571 said:
There is also a free native BB client for ReQall
-Ben

There's a new 2.0 iPhone client. The description sounds interesting, but it's so slow I haven't tried anything.