• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Jott out of beta (=$$$)

cellmatrix;63182 said:
Since you are apparently not having the same problem, I assume you must be using a different script than I am. If you would be so kind as to provide a link for this script, or otherwise explain how you manage this, I would greatly appreciate it and it would likely inspire me to again give omnifocus a try.

The script I am using is attached.

You might also try looking for help on the very active OF forums: http://forums.omnigroup.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42&styleid=2

- Don

Attached files image_287.txt (11.4 KB) 
 
Simple Jott Alternative

If you were like me and was a low key (free) user of Jott, I found Reqall as a alternative (www.reqall.com). I used to call Jott from my Blackberry, record an action item and by the time I got to work, the message was waiting in my company Outlook Inbox.

Reqall again allows me to do that. Plus in the process I associated Voice Dialing with the side key on my BB. Now I push the button, say "Call My Notes (I named the Reqall phone number My Notes) and I'm ready to record.

Life is good."
 
iPhone ReQall 2.0

Ben Atwater;65571 said:
There is also a free native BB client for ReQall
-Ben

There's a new 2.0 iPhone client. The description sounds interesting, but it's so slow I haven't tried anything.
 
Top