• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Just starting out, question about PDA and paper

  • Thread starter Thread starter Starfish
  • Start date Start date
andersons said:
But I think it takes more care and feeding to keep paper lists and reference information usable than it does digital. Let us know if you find a way to use paper that requires less care and feeding.

You know, I kind of think that paper vs. PDA is sort of like cats vs. dogs. Personally, I'd rather scoop out a litter box everyday than walk behind a dog in the city with a pooper scooper. Same thing here - both systems require care and feeding, and maybe it's just a matter of what you find less distasteful :)

But always back up; seriously, I mentioned the advice about backing up because if you keep using that Clie, you WILL need to restore.

Yep...lesson learned! The only thing I can't figure out is why I didn't learn that lesson the first five or six times that it happened :confused: :D

Take care,

Matthew
 
Top