Levenger Circa Suggestions?

Barb

Registered
Well, Mr. Levenger...If you REALLY want to know what we think...

Ok, here's one thing I wish Levenger would do...bring back the bigger variety of colors in the Circa planners! I have a real pretty teal colored one and I love it...but black, brown and red leave me kind of cold.

Can't imagine that the rings NEEDED improvement, but how much would you like to bet that I order new ones before this day is out? :-}

@

@Stephen

You Get What You Pay For

The Levenger Products are the best. Period. The rollabind is okay in a pinch, which I am suffering through right now because my wife appropriated my Circa Junior notebook, and I needed my old flexibility back. I have been bouncing between digital and paper systems for a while.
I like paper the best, and Levenger Circa is the best way to manage it. I have posted a review of the Rollabind product here.

Trish

Registered
Levenger new colors

Barb,
Check out their website: they just brought out some new colors! And now they have colored paper too. There is a gorgeous binder called Bluebell.

I stumbled across the product development guy one day while shopping at Levenger and now consistently pick his brain etc. He says they are developing by listening to customer's needs and desires, and they really do follow these kinds of threads---so blab away, whatever you want, like, need, would like to see. I just go in and tell him to his face, and make him show me HIS system.

Also the rings were improved because the paper was slipping off too easily--and now they really are better.

We are working on them to make a week calendar with vertical hour by hour days instead of that dumb thing they have now---and he agrees!! Expect to see it sooner rather than later. Pretty cool, no?

Trish:eek: :eek:

Barb

Registered
Thanks, Trish!

Wow! I'm definitely shopping Levenger tonight! Thanks so much for the heads up!