Live webinar on Time, with David Allen and friends

patrickthomas

Registered
Excellent Webinar. Explains so much of why I struggle to do weekly reviews, and get distracted so easily when trying to focus. I tried audio only, as most of my gtd listening is in the car, and knew i needed to sit with the video and mind map this one. So glad i did! Thank you all involved.

Oogiem

Registered
As promised I dug out my previous test results taken in 2013

At that time I was Balanced Sequential-Associative with 45% associative and 55% sequential, 85% listener, 52% mover, 45% observer, 85% reader, 45% talker

When I retook it this time I came out Sequential Preferent with a score of 18 (I'd like some explanation of the scores since it's not on the same scale or not as clearly presented as it was in the earlier testing), 83% listener, 54% mover, 21% observer, 89% reader, 25% talker

Marília A

Registered
I loved this webinar also! I could not attend it live but listened to it later on and got really excited about the test.(btw I was reading Thinking Fast and Slow)
I wrote Frank asking for the link and I am waiting... but I was wondering if the time to take the test has, somehow, expired? This came after reading tchowes... I am not sure how long to wait for the link before giving up or trying to get it via John Forrister?!? Anyway, since I wrote Francis last Friday it's safe to think I should get it in the next couple of days, right?

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
I loved this webinar also! I could not attend it live but listened to it later on and got really excited about the test.(btw I was reading Thinking Fast and Slow)
I wrote Frank asking for the link and I am waiting... but I was wondering if the time to take the test has, somehow, expired? This came after reading tchowes... I am not sure how long to wait for the link before giving up or trying to get it via John Forrister?!? Anyway, since I wrote Francis last Friday it's safe to think I should get it in the next couple of days, right?

Yes, he's been replying within one or two business days. Also, check your spam/junk in case the reply got caught there.

kishen

Registered
Hi there @John Forrister !!

I found my way to the forums, thanks again for all your help! I wanted to check in on the Focus Survey - do we need to email Frank in order to get a new link to it?