• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Looking for David Allen Fedon Inbox (or something very similar)

Steve Savanna

Registered
Hi -

I know this has been asked over the years but does anyone know where to find David Allen's Fedon Inboxes? I can't find anything quite like it and wondering if anyone has any ideas?

1591995399566.png
 
Fedon themselves seem to have upgraded their line of products. I think they are lost forever. No way to buy them. I also did not stumble upon something very similar, i.e. in identical look, for quite some time now.
 
Looks like the only way is to go to one of their stores in Italy or get lucky on eBay. They still make in trays (A4 size). They look like the photo above without the metal bracing around the outside, and I believe they are made of faux leather.
 
Steve, if and when you find them, please share with me. I would like to purchase 4-8 one day!!! (I can dream, right?!)

Until then, I found these to be the best alternative. Sleek and side-loading:
 
Steve, if and when you find them, please share with me. I would like to purchase 4-8 one day!!! (I can dream, right?!)

Until then, I found these to be the best alternative. Sleek and side-loading:
Great video, thanks Josh! I'm seriously considering ordering those if they're still available. (And I'll use the links under your video so you get your tiny cut)
 
Last edited:
Top