• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Money program for Palm?

I am searching for a money manager program that synchs with the Palm. Any one have thoughts on what to avoid and what to look for. I am exploring free trials of Ultrasoft Checkbook and Ultrasoft Money a this time (from PalmGear). I want to make sure that which ever machine contains the most up to date entry will overwrite the other on a synch (like a regular Palm HotSynch does). In USCheckbook the Palm overwrites the file in the desk or lap top. I have never used a financial program of any type before. It would also be good if I good share data with my spouse but not is not a requrement compared to ease of use. Thanks in advance.
 
What works with MS Money

I had both Quicken and Pocket Quicken years ago but migrated to Microsoft Money, which I preferred at the time for reasons which escape me now and it still works well. But Pocket Quicken evidently requires the desktop Quicken. Is there a MS Money counterpart?
 
thanks for all above

I am going to go for the pocket quicken and I am going to wait for the next version. And, I had reason to call Landware and I found that they answer the phone, answer questions, and respond fast to querey on e-mail, too.
 
Re: What works with MS Money

smithdoug said:
Is there a MS Money counterpart?

You might look at Ultrasoft Money 4.2. I've never used since I use Quicken but it claims to sync with MS Money. There are positive reviews on palmsource.com...
 
Top