Need Help: Building Comprehensive List of Apps!

GTDerEvan

Registered
We're compiling a comprehensive list of all GTD list manager apps - please help us make sure we're not forgetting any! List any you know of for any platform.

Mac OS X
The Hit List
OmniFocus
Things
Midnight Inbox
TaskPaper
Chandler
What's Next
Evernote
Task

Windows
NetCentrics Outlook Add-In
ClearContext Outlook Add-in
Task Tiger (beta)
MyLifeOrganized
Actiontastic
EasyTask Manager
eProductivity for Lotus Notes
Evernote
FusionDesk
Tudumo

Web Apps
Vitalist
Toodledo
Tadalists
Nozbe
Tracks
SimpleGTD
Mojonote
Tasktoy
Todoist
Remember the Milk
Evernote

iPhone
To Do
DoBot ToDos
Todo
Get It Done
Things
Nozbe
Omnifocus
Action Lists
Nubi Do
Task PRO
eTodo
TaskTrail
Toodledo
2Do
Done
Ultimate Todos
To-Do List
Milpon"
Remember the Milk
EasyTask Manager
Evernote

Android
Shuffle
ActionComplete
GTD Agenda

Palm

Blackberry
NextAction!
ToDoMatrix
Evernote
Role Call

Windows Mobile
NextAction!
SPBDiary
MyLifeOrganized

Symbian S60 / Java
SBSH Calendar (formerly Papyrus)
Projekt
Mobile Task Manager
Active Notes

rnjl

Registered
I use Toodledo on the web and it's pretty good in my opinion. I like it better than Nozbe or Remember the Milk but they're all fairly similar.

lzaretsky

Registered
GTD App

My favorite app is ClearContext. It's a task and project based add-in for Outlook. Supports GTD, and a lot more...

Lee

chris101

Registered
Nirvana web-app

While Nirvana is still in beta and only accessible via invitation, i've had a play with it and it's pretty good. It's kind of like an online version of Things.

funkym

Registered
GTDerEvan;76432 said:
We're compiling a comprehensive list of all GTD list manager apps - please help us make sure we're not forgetting any! List any you know of for any platform.

You are definitely missing NextAction! for BlackBerry and Windows Mobile man.

GTDerEvan

Registered
Considerable update!

Alright guys, excellent suggestions! I made a pretty comprehensive update to the original post with the lists. Please let me know if we are forgetting any more, as they'll be showing up on GTDReviews.com in the app comparisons section in the very near term as a result!

We'll be doing a more official announcement post about the site as it becomes more complete and useful, but I welcome your feedback via PM on this forum or by the feedback tab on the site.

Thanks again, all!

shawnsmartin

Registered
Another iPhone GTD App

Not sure if you consider Pocket Informant as a GTD App, but they claim to use both GTD and Franklin Covey principles and the user is able to choose one or the other...or any other type of productivity management.