Need Help: Building Comprehensive List of Apps!

ArchiMark

Registered
+1 Thinking Rock + Some Other Choices

PatinSC;76444 said:
Thinking Rock - multi- platform http://www.trgtd.com.au/

Shuffle - for Android, claims to be GTD-based http://code.google.com/p/android-shuffle/

Pat

+1 for Thinking Rock...very welll thought and easy to use GTD implementation. Also, great that it runs on several platforms; Mac, Windows, and I think Linux...

Another choice in the Windows list is FusionDesk . Very nicely done, sort of like Things or TheHitList for Macs...

Another clean looking, fairly simple app for Windows is Tudumo ....

For you ol' CLI fans, there's Task , a free app. Cross-platform as well....simple and powerful at same time....

gtdtexas

Registered
On BlackBerry, ToDoMatrix

I've tried everything available on BlackBerry and ToDoMatrix (ToDoMatrix.com) is the best for GTD, IMHO.

pansygirl57

Registered
Role Call for BlackBerry

I haven't tried it, but it has lots of positive reviews. I'm still gathering info to make the best choice for my BlackBerry Storm 2. Would love to hear what you think about this app.

GTDerEvan

Registered
Alright everyone, we've updated the first post of this thread to reflect all the additional suggestions here. We will be sure to include the above in our major redesign that is under way. In the meantime, I would love the following:

1) Feedback on GTDReviews.com and changes you feel would improve its value to the GTD community

2) More app suggestions to contribute to making this list comprehensive.

Thanks all!

steveinbristol

Registered
For the iPhone

iMExchange has been the ONLY way I've been able to reliably synchronise tasks and notes with Outlook - and I tried many of the other iPhone apps before finding it.

TheHMan

Registered
TaskTask syncs iPhone tasks to Outlook/Exchange server over the air. You don't get notes synched, as with iMExchange, but for some reason, I couldn't get the trial version to work, so I punted to a simple task sync... Still, for those who can't get iMExchange to work, TaskTask gets my two thumbs way up!

Suelin23

Registered
iPhone apps

I use pocket informant on the iPhone for my next actions and calendar, I keep my someday/maybe lists and project support/reference notes in Awesome Note, and I also use Checksheet for my other checklists. Its working well so far.

ckshdop

Registered
Well, there is one related iphone app ( not a direct GTD todo list app) which helps you do time management.

It is called More than Time Log, a time tracking app that helps you know where you spent your time.
I developed this app and wish it can be helpful for all of us.