Processing: dedicated or in-line?

delittlehales

Registered
when jogging...

JohnV474;90518 said:
I believe DA's jogging example may have been in the Getting Things Done Fast! audio CDs. Basic idea: if you are out jogging, with no pen and paper, and think of something you need to remember, imagine yourself doing walking through your door and doing that thing or writing it down right away. This will help set up a trigger when you walk through the door to be reminded.

Just bring a recording device with you. I keep one in a small fanny pack and capture as I go along. No capturing, well then, the recorder goes back in the fanny pack. Some of the best ideas come when out on the road or on the trail...

Dave

TesTeq

Registered
Any idea for windsurfing?

Mic;90516 said:
But anyways, If I don't even have enough time to scribble a few words into my calendar, I usually can't concentrate for a moment and make a mental note either.

It is not always about time. Up to now I haven't found any Ubiquitous Capture Device for windsurfing but I can concentrate to make a mental note even while I am planing.

delittlehales;90524 said:
Just bring a recording device with you. I keep one in a small fanny pack and capture as I go along. No capturing, well then, the recorder goes back in the fanny pack. Some of the best ideas come when out on the road or on the trail...

Any idea for windsurfing?

Mic

Registered
Is GTD only for bright IT people?

Where are the replies from the secretaries about this? :shock:

Mic

TesTeq

Registered
Not jogging or windsurfing!

Mic;90526 said:
Where are the replies from the secretaries about this? :shock:

I do not know. Maybe they are not jogging or windsurfing :!:

Myriam

Registered
maybe they ARE

TesTeq;90527 said:
I do not know. Maybe they are not jogging or windsurfing :!:

or... maybe they ARE jogging and windsurfing right now, and not reading the forum :grin:

Mic

Registered
The secretaries and GTD

Myriam;90528 said:
or... maybe they ARE jogging and windsurfing right now, and not reading the forum :grin:

or .. could be the secretaries did not find out yet the way to answer all the requests for information with mind like water, so they are too busy to join the discussion right now. :(

Did any of us come across a GTD-ier secretary?

Mic