Putting file folders in backpack

ScottA

Registered
You could use a cardboard notebook pocket, or failing access to those, just scotch tape the sides you want to stay closed. Have a good one!

CJSullivan

Registered
I just had that happen to me today! I have always had that issue when using standard file folders (as opposed to file "pockets") in a backpack. I just use the smallest pocket in the backpack (I have a High Sierra) and at times I have actually used the "slash pockets" instead of folders if I'm transporting a lot of stuff vertically.

MarkRust

Registered
I use a zippered pouch like the orange one that I got at the Managing Work flow a couple of years ago. That one stays in my work pack, and one that I picked up at the Container Store is in my personal backpack. They are slightly larger than the file folders, but they keep everything together.

Hrlakat

Registered
I use multiple zipper pouches (Container Store / amazon.com) - one for in (black), one for read/review (green), one for travel (if I'm on the road - orange), one for @ office (pink), one for @ home (blue). I tried using individual folders, but they didn't work for me. I also tried one expandable file with dividers, but I found having a zippered pouch per category helped me *** do ***.