Scansoft Paperport

A

Anonymous

Scansoft Paperport

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:33 pm Post subject: Scansoft Paperport

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

has anyone used this before?

http://www.scansoft.com/paperport/deluxe/

any comments on this would be much appreciated

Yes, I use it all the time. Links up well with my scanner, provides nice thumbnails of all my documents and pictures and has a pretty good search function to sort though them all.

I was just using it the other day to quickly scan through my docs and pics and weed them out.

I like it, but it may not be for everyone.

Cheers

Don

L

lyonsden1214

Paperport is Great !

I Think PaperPort is the Best Organizational tool after Outlook ( Synced with Palm or Pocket PC). I Have My Tax forms all Scanned in there, as well as the First Page of Every Bank Statement ( Requested often , as I am Self Employed) . I Have My Vendors license and a Blanket Certificate of Exemption ( which Get Faxed Often)
In Fact, I just used it earlier today to Scan in the "Incompletion Triggers” List from My GTD Book, which I OCR'd to Create a Word doc for My Pocket PC.
It also has a "printer " Feature, where you can capture anything from the Web (Receipts!) or Email to Paperport, AND the Newest Version also let's you save files as a PDF .