• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Small Pen

I know there's often talk about finding small pens (Fischer Space Pens etc.) I got this link on a gadget blog today. It looks like a pretty good option. www.inkacorp.com

I use a PDA and stylus because I can rarely read my own handwriting. But, if I used a paper based system or a Hipster PDA I'd have to look into this.

Kevin
 
I mentioned in another thread, the best tiny 'pen' I have found, is to use the refills from the tiny half-pens they sell in the dollar store for 5 for a dollar.
I just use the inner refill, not the pen, its about the size of a large toothpick.

Its only for short notes, as its so skinny. But its the perfect wallet pen for me.
I bought some of those fancy, tiny expensive pens, and they were all pain in the butt...literally...I could feel them in my wallet.
The refills also cost about $25 or something, and they had the wonderful distinction of the ink not working. The cheapo refills work perfectly everytime.

Anyone want to buy a tiny, fancy pen off me for $25?

http://www.davidco.com/forum/showthread.php?p=36271#post36271
 
Zebra Telescopic Pen

I use these.

http://www.zebrapen.com/ball-tele.html

The Zebra telescopic pen comes in a two-pack with two refills...quite handy. Closed, it won't come open in your pocket; opened, it writes just like a full-size pen.

Just don't lend it out or you may never see it again. My employer wants to put our company logo on one...they're about $4 for two pens.

Cheap, and worth it.
 
Top