Strange problem: GTD negatively impacts my free time

Discussion in 'PUBLIC: Discuss the GTD Methodology' started by karrenbauer2018, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Oogiem

Oogiem Registered

Why?

Work and play are meaningless terms given the current nature of how humans live. Work should be fun and play can be hard. So what's the real difference? You need time to do important things that take detailed planning and you need time to do impromptu things that just occur. Both types of things can be traditionally classified as "work" or "play". Even things that might seem just recreational can be income gnerating so the lines bl;ur.

I think it's far better to acept the complex nature and find ways to enjoy my work and get through the hard parts of playing.

Ulrica and Longstreet like this.
  2. Longstreet

Longstreet Registered

Professor of Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
    You make good points as always. I like your viewpoint. Cheers! :D

3. Longstreet

Longstreet Registered

Professor of Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
    Excellent points! Me too -- thank goodness fo Areas of Focus to keep our feet on the ground! :D

4. adlafcam

adlafcam Registered

I like your attitude. You are a doing-person. I like you a lot @karrenbauer2018.

And if your horizons reflect you, finally clearly explain the reason why you are in this world, then go on like this. Time on earth is damn short. Maybe the short period of time we have here is pushing you to do something now. That's just a hunch. And you are right on my street (and far beyond).