What is the better example for capturing ideas in theory for health/productivity? (

What is the better example for capturing ideas in theory for health/productivity? (as given in writ

• Go try exercise more intensely - then do all content creating of ideas when just standing/sitting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go do less intesnse exercise and allow myself use iphone notes app

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does it make sense:

"Whilst laying in bed - from trying to fall asleep

one should write down the thoughts/ideas had (while lying ) soon after (e.g. with notes app on iphone while walking )"

or its better do something such as not take notes - go running , then just erm - just write a list /notes of things able to remember thinking about ?

What is the better thing for capturing ideas in theory?

Should you : do one thing at time?

or break a rule - give example while laying (awake in morning (but at same time didn't feel like getting up - so I wrote maybe small thing on notes app for 1-2 mins?

maybe @Wilson Ng
or @Mrs-Polifax
or @gtdstudente

or @GTDChemist
or @DKPhoto

I think whatever tool that you prefer can be used. I personally have a small notebook on my bedside table that I write in if I’m in bed and anything I want to capture comes to me. When I get up, I tear off the part of the page with my notes and toss them in my inbox to process later.

I think a lot of people like to write in a journal for reflection. It could be paper or digital. There are many nice journaling apps.

Cheers,
Stephen

Does it make sense:

"Whilst laying in bed - from trying to fall asleep

one should write down the thoughts/ideas had (while lying ) soon after (e.g. with notes app on iphone while walking )"

or its better do something such as not take notes - go running , then just erm - just write a list /notes of things able to remember thinking about ?

What is the better thing for capturing ideas in theory?

Should you : do one thing at time?

or break a rule - give example while laying (awake in morning (but at same time didn't feel like getting up - so I wrote maybe small thing on notes app for 1-2 mins?

maybe @Wilson Ng
or @Mrs-Polifax
or @gtdstudente

or @GTDChemist
or @DKPhoto
@TimBourne

As @GTDChemist kindly suggested . . . a Journal/Notebook and write all the thoughts/ideas you wish . . . if in the company of others one can say: 'Please excuse me I just had a personal thought that needs to be written to prevent forgetting'

Unable to think of anything easier than a Journal/Notebook even if seemingly a little clunkier than a Memo Pad (when running?)

"Should you : do one thing at time?" If it good enough for Leonard da Vinci it's good enough for me

Add a small non-sleep intrusive flashlight to capture a thought while falling asleep ?

Its your GTD life . . . we are all encouraged to do what best suits us to do and be one place at a time . . . anything else is seemingly breaking away from reality and make one vulnerable to accidents . . . big and small . . . reversible and irreversible ?

Ps. Digital seemingly offers less engaging kinesthetics qualities than Paper-&-Pen . . . more reality the better ?

I think whatever tool that you prefer can be used. I personally have a small notebook on my bedside table that I write in if I’m in bed and anything I want to capture comes to me. When I get up, I tear off the part of the page with my notes and toss them in my inbox to process later.

I think a lot of people like to write in a journal for reflection. It could be paper or digital. There are many nice journaling apps.

Cheers,
Stephen
Right

in theory - I think its best to capture stuff after running exercise in morning (while sitting , being stationary) for health - because then makes it so more likely do more exercise and release more HG hormone in body etc

"do you agree with this

as supposed doing something - using phone in hand makes it so are likely to loathe or skip exercise? "

STN

@TimBourne

As @GTDChemist kindly suggested . . . a Journal/Notebook and write all the thoughts/ideas you wish . . . if in the company of others one can say: 'Please excuse me I just had a personal thought that needs to be written to prevent forgetting'

Unable to think of anything easier than a Journal/Notebook even if seemingly a little clunkier than a Memo Pad (when running?)

"Should you : do one thing at time?" If it good enough for Leonard da Vinci it's good enough for me

Add a small non-sleep intrusive flashlight to capture a thought while falling asleep ?

Its your GTD life . . . we are all encouraged to do what best suits us to do and be one place at a time . . . anything else is seemingly breaking away from reality and make one vulnerable to accidents . . . big and small . . . reversible and irreversible ?

Ps. Digital seemingly offers less engaging kinesthetics qualities than Paper-&-Pen . . . more reality the better ?
L

Right

in theory - I think its best to capture stuff after running exercise in morning (while sitting , being stationary) for health - because then makes it so more likely do more exercise and release more HG hormone in body etc

"do you agree with this

as supposed doing something - using phone in hand makes it so are likely to loathe or skip exercise? "

STN
@TimBourne

Reasonably good concern . . . agree . . . inappropriate [excessive] use of ubiquitous 'digital systems' can distract/undermine one's well-being with one-self and one;s relationship with others . . . opposite intention of GTD . . . inappropriate use of 'digital systems' can saboteur being a good GTD practitioner that might mean to any particular GTD practitioner?

@TimBourne

Reasonably good concern . . . agree . . . inappropriate [excessive] use of ubiquitous 'digital systems' can distract/undermine one's well-being with one-self and one;s relationship with others . . . opposite intention of GTD . . . inappropriate use of 'digital systems' can saboteur being a good GTD practitioner that might mean to any particular GTD practitioner?
L

@TimBourne

Hi studente, above your wrote

"

Add a small non-sleep intrusive flashlight to capture a thought while falling asleep ?"* - and this was something was on my attention in this moment.

your writing about using some kind of flash light - why?

Normally myself Tim just try use the light on the type latest phone I got huwahei type - which I think is on setting - to turn off blue light at set time in evening.

* Had a thought - do you are you writing about a type of model of a flash light which is also blue light protection? could share maybe?

Reason writing about this now - cos myself literally in situation where
I have a type of re chargeable battery product seems to got broken (within the date of warranty - but the website manufacture doesn't seem to be active?

WE
I - c ...

I C

summary - persons could risk - if use artificial lights - causing worse sleep.

its a problem if in winter northern hemisphere and up in night - be able try - get a light source.

erm came to my mind since I watched a persons video "durian rider" say - he switches his phone off before sleeping because of Emf - thats what I in theory think I should do? but takes too long?

I end up with new H P30 pro model - leave it on standby aeroplane mode on bed side table .

and have voices -it takes too long for myself to pick it up.

WE STN?

Hi studente, above your wrote

"

Add a small non-sleep intrusive flashlight to capture a thought while falling asleep ?"* - and this was something was on my attention in this moment.

your writing about using some kind of flash light - why?

Normally myself Tim just try use the light on the type latest phone I got huwahei type - which I think is on setting - to turn off blue light at set time in evening.

* Had a thought - do you are you writing about a type of model of a flash light which is also blue light protection? could share maybe?

Reason writing about this now - cos myself literally in situation where
I have a type of re chargeable battery product seems to got broken (within the date of warranty - but the website manufacture doesn't seem to be active?

WE
I - c ...

I C

summary - persons could risk - if use artificial lights - causing worse sleep.

its a problem if in winter northern hemisphere and up in night - be able try - get a light source.

erm came to my mind since I watched a persons video "durian rider" say - he switches his phone off before sleeping because of Emf - thats what I in theory think I should do? but takes too long?

I end up with new H P30 pro model - leave it on standby aeroplane mode on bed side table .

and have voices -it takes too long for myself to pick it up.

WE STN?
@TimBourne

Sound's like your system is in place . . . good GTD job ?