Would reading GTD forums be considered a project?

DenaDahilig

Registered
Thanks Victoria & cfoley... those are good work arounds. I hope someone does do a plug-in, but I think I would use a "like" button even more. Can you keep your eyes open for that, too, Queen of All Things Lightroom (and vBulletin)?

Dena

cwoodgold

Registered
cfoley;100978 said:
To be honest, if I didn't write this post right now it would sit on my action list until Friday. On Friday, it would get purged in my weekly review.

Right on!

(Oddly, for this particular post though, I posted it the next day after mulling over the wording!)

speeding

Registered
I put an action 'browse GTD forum and reply some interesting things'

I put an action 'browse GTD forum and reply some interesting things' in my personal management project. I set the context of the action is 'read/browse'. I am from China. I read the forum, one reason is to improve my GTD system, another reason is to practice my English writing. That is all.

cwoodgold

Registered
speeding;101070 said:
I put an action 'browse GTD forum and reply some interesting things' in my personal management project. I set the context of the action is 'read/browse'. I am from China. I read the forum, one reason is to improve my GTD system, another reason is to practice my English writing. That is all.

Welcome, speeding. I hope you enjoy the forum and learn some interesting things.

Oogiem

Registered
Barb;101044 said:
CJSullivan;101043 said:
That would be Baaah dump bum :)

Both of you are too silly! I love it. I've been out a a Woolgrowers meeting for the past couple of days. Steeped in all things sheepish. What fun to come back to the sheepy icon. Thanks TesTeq

DenaDahilig

Registered
sheep in the wind

@@@@@@@
@^_^@@@@@
@@@@@@@
!! !!
^^ ^^

OK, so this is what I get when I copy and paste... what am I doing wrong, Tes???

And by the way, you guys are great! Funny, silly, slightly wacky... my kind of people.

Dena

TesTeq

Registered
Leading spaces and fixed font.

artsinaction;101087 said:
@@@@@@@
@^_^@@@@@
@@@@@@@
!! !!
^^ ^^

OK, so this is what I get when I copy and paste... what am I doing wrong, Tes???

Sheep in the wind looks great. I think she ate leading spaces and changed fixed font to proportional.

Oogiem

Registered
artsinaction;101087 said:
what am I doing wrong

You needed to replicate it:

@@@@@@@
@^_^@@@@@
@@@@@@@
!! !!
^^ ^^

@@@@@@@
@^_^@@@@@
@@@@@@@
!! !!
^^ ^^

@@@@@@@
@^_^@@@@@
@@@@@@@
!! !!
^^ ^^

So that you are 3 sheeps to the wind ;-)

DenaDahilig

Registered
How did we get to this point?

Based on the recent posts to this thread, I would have to conclude that, no, reading GTD forums would not be considered a project.

( three sheeps to the wind... )

Dena