• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Yeah! The eBook for Palm OS is out!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chasen
  • Start date Start date
C

Chasen

Guest
I am so pleased that I can now carry this book without the extra weight!!! Anyone else have it yet?
 
GTD eBook

I've just came across GTD and was about to head to the bookstore but then saw the ereader.com ad also. Not having seen either version yet, are there 'non-text' (ie graphs, drawings,etc) that are lost in the electronic version, or is everything still included? I've read a couple of books on the palm and was suprised that I didn't miss that 'tactile feel' of the physical book, although with topics such as this (GTD), I think I might prefer to keep it as a real book for reference purposes.
 
Shane said:
....are there 'non-text' (ie graphs, drawings,etc) that are lost in the electronic version, or is everything still included? ....

There are not many pictures or diagram in the book, and I have not read through the entire ebook. But I can say that the all important workflow diagram is there. So I doubt you would lose any content.
 
Max said:
There are not many pictures or diagram in the book, and I have not read through the entire ebook. But I can say that the all important workflow diagram is there. So I doubt you would lose any content.

Thanks Max
 
Top