Yeah! The eBook for Palm OS is out!!

C

Chasen

I am so pleased that I can now carry this book without the extra weight!!! Anyone else have it yet?

S

Shane

GTD eBook

I've just came across GTD and was about to head to the bookstore but then saw the ereader.com ad also. Not having seen either version yet, are there 'non-text' (ie graphs, drawings,etc) that are lost in the electronic version, or is everything still included? I've read a couple of books on the palm and was suprised that I didn't miss that 'tactile feel' of the physical book, although with topics such as this (GTD), I think I might prefer to keep it as a real book for reference purposes.

Max

Registered
Shane said:
....are there 'non-text' (ie graphs, drawings,etc) that are lost in the electronic version, or is everything still included? ....

There are not many pictures or diagram in the book, and I have not read through the entire ebook. But I can say that the all important workflow diagram is there. So I doubt you would lose any content.

U

Unregistered

Max said:
There are not many pictures or diagram in the book, and I have not read through the entire ebook. But I can say that the all important workflow diagram is there. So I doubt you would lose any content.

Thanks Max