About a problem using Davids email system being able to archive emails within waiting for folder"

Yes. And an email I send, knowing I'm going to be WF an answer, I bcc to myself so I can move to "Waiting for" label.
You - don't use the labels folders but bcc to yourself your saying? and then - add it manually to in box
Then I don't have to remember to go to send file to label it.
you don't label
The only time I really use the inbox icons like delete and archive, is when I receive an email
ok you mainly use 2 inbox icons
or when I have time to do a quick 2 min to clear inbox.
right I don't clear inbox
In that two minutes I will delete archive or label as much as I can. I usually have nothing in inbox after weekly review. If there is something that has a next action for me,
(such as waiting for (is one of your section on apple notes
I will copy paste into my apple notes where I keep next actions etc. Granted, I sometimes have info in two places. But I can clean that up during a weekly review. Unless I "want" to keep both.
"
s

You - don't use the labels folders but bcc to yourself your saying? and then - add it manually to in box

you don't label

ok you mainly use 2 inbox icons

right I don't clear inbox

(such as waiting for (is one of your section on apple notes

"
s
These are the labels I use in gmail. During my weekly review i will add waiting fors to @waiting for in my apple notes. any other items that seem like projects or next actions will go on those lists. I try not to work out of two systems. I focus mainly on my apple notes GTD set up. 1728587918664.png

These are the labels I use in gmail. During my weekly review i will add waiting fors to @waiting for in my apple notes.
OK
I have waiting for or action support folder as per the asana guide

so - you do actually use mail folder (and afterwards add to apple notes you are saying)
any other items that seem like projects or next actions will go on those lists. I try not to work out of two systems. I focus mainly on my apple notes GTD set up. View attachment 2022

"any other items that seem like projects or next actions will go on those lists."
-saying about stuff generically just on your mind

"why do you write above you try not work out of two system - then also write you use 3 gmail folders?

STN

OK
I have waiting for or action support folder as per the asana guide

so - you do actually use mail folder (and afterwards add to apple notes you are saying)

"any other items that seem like projects or next actions will go on those lists."
-saying about stuff generically just on your mind

"why do you write above you try not work out of two system - then also write you use 3 gmail folders?

STN
Gmail is not where I do GTD. In other words, I don't have two sets of projects and two sets of next actions. I could be in email all day if I wasn't careful, and get nothing done. I delete a lot of emails. I unsubscribe to a lot of publications. And periodically I put "scan email folders" on my @computer list. Or "read "read through" emails". If it becomes a project it goes on my project list. If I want to save it I archive it. I just don't want to spend all day with email. I use the two minute rule when first looking at an email. Or I delete, or defer it. Obviously if there is a deadline I put it on my calendar.

Gmail is not where I do GTD.
Oh right - well from myself using the asana guide it suggested I use gmail differently to yourself - for example suggested creating a google user to send mail (which automatically ) adds it to list manager
In other words, I don't have two sets of projects and two sets of next actions.
in my memory - on the asana guide I saw it written something -they found people actually prefer to have a second copy of certain actions e.g. having information in e-mail and also list manager
I could be in email all day if I wasn't careful, and get nothing done.
I don't get that much e-mails myself, right now I wouldn't be able to spend "all day" on e-mail
I delete a lot of emails.
I don't
I unsubscribe to a lot of publications.
I should
And periodically I put "scan email folders" on my @computer list.
Scan e-mail folders on your icloud ?
Or "read "read through" emails". If it becomes a project it goes on my project list.
ok
If I want to save it I archive it.
I have archived alot more things than yourself -for example if I am not sure about something ' I will archive it - do you think this is bad?
I just don't want to spend all day with email. I use the two minute rule when first looking at an email. Or I delete, or defer it.
right is this what I follow
Obviously if there is a deadline I put it on my calendar.
your digital calendar ?