Anybody used iOS5 reminder app?

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Too bad categories from Outlook Tasks don't show up in iOS Reminders.

As far as I know, they should, but won't go to your primary Outlook Tasks or To-Do List folders, but to a new folder in Outlook Tasks called Reminders. That's what we're testing to get clear on, given it means people will need to re-set up Outlook.

letega

Registered
While we're on the topic of Reminders, what's with the small font in the Reminders app on the mac (mountain lion)?

I realize I'm getting old. But man, that's a tiny font and I just can't figure out how to make it bigger.

mcogilvie

Registered
letega;102777 said:
While we're on the topic of Reminders, what's with the small font in the Reminders app on the mac (mountain lion)?

I realize I'm getting old. But man, that's a tiny font and I just can't figure out how to make it bigger.

I hope the recent shake-up at Apple leads to better design for productivity apps. Reminders is just not quite good enough, both iOS and Mac.

CJSullivan

Registered
Glad to see this thread - I started another one along the same lines. I use it as an adjunct to my paper system. Mostly for errands, but also for stupid little things I want to remember within the course of a day.

I use it in conjunction with Siri (although I'm still having hilarious issues with Siri understanding me!) and I LUUURRRV the location-based reminders.

I am NOT, however, syncing it with Outlook, nor am I using it as my sole list manager. Still, can't wait to see the set-up guide!