• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Anybody used iOS5 reminder app?

Too bad categories from Outlook Tasks don't show up in iOS Reminders.

As far as I know, they should, but won't go to your primary Outlook Tasks or To-Do List folders, but to a new folder in Outlook Tasks called Reminders. That's what we're testing to get clear on, given it means people will need to re-set up Outlook.
 
While we're on the topic of Reminders, what's with the small font in the Reminders app on the mac (mountain lion)?

I realize I'm getting old. But man, that's a tiny font and I just can't figure out how to make it bigger.
 
letega;102777 said:
While we're on the topic of Reminders, what's with the small font in the Reminders app on the mac (mountain lion)?

I realize I'm getting old. But man, that's a tiny font and I just can't figure out how to make it bigger.

I hope the recent shake-up at Apple leads to better design for productivity apps. Reminders is just not quite good enough, both iOS and Mac.
 
Glad to see this thread - I started another one along the same lines. I use it as an adjunct to my paper system. Mostly for errands, but also for stupid little things I want to remember within the course of a day.

I use it in conjunction with Siri (although I'm still having hilarious issues with Siri understanding me!) and I LUUURRRV the location-based reminders.

I am NOT, however, syncing it with Outlook, nor am I using it as my sole list manager. Still, can't wait to see the set-up guide!
 
Top